Coronary heart disease (CHD) is by far one of the most common diseases in the world.
Statistics show that about 15% of the population suffer from chronic forms of coronary artery disease. After hypertension, representing almost a third of the population, it is the second-largest contingent of patients dealt with by a cardiologist. The evaluation of the 10-year risk of fatal cardiovascular disease in the European population, taking into account all factors, Ukraine is among top countries with most risk. The results of the five-year observation of patients with CHD and defeat two or more coronary vessels treated with medication, indicate that 51% of them suffer recurrent myocardial infarction or coronary death.
• coronary heart disease;
• myocardial infarction complicated by left ventricular aneurysm, mitral valve and ventricular septal rupture;
• previously undergone coronary artery bypass surgery, coronary angioplasty with intracoronary stenting;
• having combined coronary arteries and heart valves;
• having combined coronary arteries and the arteries of other vascular pools;
• with a wide range of disorders of the cardiovascular system (from severe cases of hypertension to valvular heart disease, pulmonary embolism, pericardium, etc.).
It employs highly qualified professionals who were trained in various foreign clinics. High level of professionalism and attention to patients – the distinctive features of personnel department.
In the arsenal of doctors’ offices the latest specialized equipment for the treatment of patients with heart disease.
Each year, the department treated more than 1,300 patients with coronary heart disease and other cardiac events.
In 1 year 800 surgeries are performed on various cardiac topics:
• CABG surgery under extracorporeal circulation;
• coronary artery bypass grafting without cardiopulmonary bypass on a beating heart;
• multiple autoarterialnoe coronary bypass;
• repeated coronary artery bypass grafting;
• coronary angioplasty and intracoronary stenting;
• ventrikuloplastika postinfarction left ventricular aneurysm of the heart in combination with coronary artery bypass surgery;
• coronary artery bypass grafting in combination with surgery on the valves of the heart;
• coronary artery bypass grafting in combination with surgery on the arteries of other organs and systems (kidneys, arteries, brain, arteries, etc.);
The results of this procedures performed are up to the best hospitals practice in Western Europe and the U.S..
Thanks to the experience and expertise of our doctors in one hospital stay it is possible to perform a radical, comprehensive and safe correction of the heart functions and its major arteries.